Friday, April 20, 2012

Pre-Drywall Meeting (7th Week)

Met with the Project Manger for our Pre-Drywall appointment. We're ahead of schedule. Pre-Settlement is now on June 5th. Talked about everything from cable/cat5 placement to light switches. Really glad we had all the rooms equipped with ceiling light rough in. While we were there, we saw some folks deliver the drywall as well as the stone for the front. He also went over the property line and we were surprised how much bigger the lot really is. It was a good day.
Front
Stones for the front

Drywall delvery
Unfinished basement
Morning room

Single-welled exit

Bonus room nook

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the trees behind your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Those trees are part of the watershed area. They will always be there and won't be cut down. I plan on planting Cherry Blossom trees once we move in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lot-gorgeous trees! I will have the opposite problem, I think-that is that our lot will be smaller than we imagine. :( The house itself is everything we want, we comrpmised on the lot.

    ReplyDelete