Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quick Tour

Slowly but surely settling in. A week after we moved in, we had a party to organize for my mom's bday. Pressure! Had to get our furniture from storage, etc. Accumulated quite a bit of furniture from Craigslist. Mostly West Elm, CB2 and Ikea. Some from our previous homes.

We have a no shoe policy inside the house so we had to supply slippers for our guests :) Here are some pics of the house. More pics later.






8 comments:

  1. How brave to host a party so soon after moving in! Kudos! The house looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house!! So nice to host in your beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice way to bless your house with family and friends! Thank you for sharing pictures and look forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. We're making progress on furnishing the upstairs. We will have actual beds to sleep in!

    The siding is called sandy tan.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! We are building a florence and are really excited. What color is your granite it's gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Donna. I will ask my wife on the granite. I'm just not sure. All I know is I think it was an upgrade. I'll keep you posted and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like it could be Venetian gold reason I ask is this is what we chose and I am nervous on what it's going to look like since it's not all that common as the other granites. Ours is a level 2 granite.

    ReplyDelete